Note: This post appears in guest form at Corrie Canuck.
So far Sunita has:
– been disowned by her family for ducking out on an arranged marriage.
– gotten engaged to Ciaran McCarthy, who ended up in prison for being AWOL from the navy. She then found out he didn’t truly love her and left him on the altar.
– found that her true love Dev had hooked up with bitchy ex-lawyer and nutcase Maya, who herself has been dreaming of ways to make Sunita’s life miserable – that is, when Maya’s not being implicated in dog-murder.
– had a one-night stand with Danny Baldwin, whom she later found out was already married
– thought she was carrying his child but wasn’t because she…
– had an aneurysm and…
– had a brain tumour
– was told her estranged father would like a meeting with her but stood her up, leaving her sitting on a park bench in the rain all by herself…
And it gets even worse for her over the next month.
Sad, sad Sunita.